Danish University of Applied Sciences
DANIA is a modern higher education centre, located in the city of Randers on the East Coast of Jutland. DANIA pride themselves in their excellent study facilities and a team of highly qualified and committed lecturers. The multi-cultural classes with students from many countries make every lecture an experience. The Academy is located in new and modern buildings on the southern edge of Randers. The Academy offer excellent study facilities to its 500 students, including the latest IT equipment and 24-hour access to the IT centre.
Dania – Danish Academy of Business and Technology - has strong links with the regional business and industry who are also involved in developing the educational programmes. Through case work, company visits and a 3 months’ internship the students gain valuable, real-world experience that give them the best possible start in their future careers.
A global perspective is essential to the Academy. The academy have agreements with a wide network of international partners for exchange of staff and students and the students can also get an international experience by doing their internship abroad.
Important to know:
- No tuition fees for EU students;
- the cost of accommodation is approximately 340 - 400 EUR per month;
- DANIA does NOT offer any scholarships;
- University’s homepage: www.eadania.dk
Accomodation with a view in Viborg: https://studentatdania.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/accomodation-with-a-view-in-viborg/
Why study at DANIA – Danish University of Applied Sciences?
- High-quality degrees: Marketing Management: Economics, Marketing Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management – check more from: http://www.eadania.dk/en.aspx
- High-standard facilities and world-class environment for studying;
- Amazing opportunities for internship;
- The Career Development Centre offers help and support to all students and graduates in finding a job or planning a career.