IBA International Business Academy
The IBA is a long-standing member of the Network of International Business Schools and also has strong partnerships with many companies and organisations worldwide.
It is located in a Danish town called Kolding. With a population of 89,412 the Kolding municipality is the seventh largest in Denmark. As Kolding is a seaport, it has numerous industrial companies, principally geared towards shipbuilding.
Students not only come from Denmark, but also from many countries abroad which forms the basis for an interesting, attractive an international study environment. Globally, the IBA is a synonym for high-quality international business education.
What does IBA offer for students?
- A firm theoretical foundation within a number of areas
- A unique combination of theoretical study with practical experience
- The opportunity for students to test their skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts – the possibility for placement located in a different cultural environment, encountering practical problems which will require individual initiative and/or team skills
- The opportunity for the student to develop into a professional, competent, enthusiastic and internationally oriented individual
- A study environment which is globally and innovative oriented
Which programmes are taught in English?
- AP Marketing Management
- AP Financial Management
- AP Entrepreneurship and Design
- AP Multimedia Design
- BA European Business Management
- Top-up BA International Sales and Marketing Management
Student accommodation is not available directly on campus, but accommodation will be arranged for you in lodgings not far from the school (cost approximately 150 EUR per week).
IBA students have access to a large computer room with internet access 24 hours a day - only time of the year where they don't have access is in July.
Apart from this, there is a library at the school.
IBA also offers its students a wide range of activities, including Barbeques; Parties at the Student House; Taking part in handball games; Oppotunities for students to have a meal with a Danish family; Learning clowning skills with a professional clown; 5km/10km run; 6km/10km/ walkathon; 3 days with Danish lessons; Hungarian meals; Karate + philosophy workshops; Guided tours of Koldinghus Castle; Visits to a world re-known Deign Kindergarten; Pasta and chat meals; Weekly aerobics; Introductory Programmes; Kolding Half Marathon; 5 and 10km run; ECCO Walkathon and many more.