The University of Law is the UK´s longest established specialist provider of legal education. They have trained more lawyers than enyone else.
What really sets them apart from other universities is the principle that the current and future lawyers should only ever learn in a realistic, professional and contemporary context. Their track record of excellence in learning and development has helped them establish worldwide connections with the legal services market.
All the tutors are qualified solicitors, barristers or judges and have extensive practical experience which they are able to pass onto students. Classes are small, so everybody gets student-to-tutor contact time. Training is very practice-based. 97% of full-time 2014 and 2015 LPC students had secured employment within nine months of graduation.
The University of Law has nine centres in seven cities around the UK: Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Exeter, Guildford, Leeds, Bloomsbury, Moorgate and Manchester. Read more about different locations here
Why is The University of Law the best choice:
- An array of study options
- Tutors who are all qualified lawyers and have extensive experience in practice
- An innovative approach to learning that encourages you to think and act like a professional from day one
- A high level of support
- Many modern centres around the UK
- Connections with hundreds of law firms
- Accepting students under the age of 18
- Ongoing support from a personal tutor