British and Irish Modern Music Institute
BRITISH AND IRISH MODERN MUSIC INSTITUTE
· BIMM has colleges in six cities where music matters most – London, Berlin, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester and Dublin and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in the UK and Europe.
· Each BIMM campus provides state-of-the-art professional facilities, with equipment and software provided by the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers who actively support and endorse BIMM.
· Nearly 80% of BIMM graduates make a living solely from the music industry.
· BIMM graduates include The Kooks, Tom Odell, George Ezra and James Bay.
BIMM has over 5,500 students, all of whom have access to a range of amazing opportunities as part of their aligned network of campuses.
BIMM offers unrivalled access to the $50bn global music industry via regular collaborative experiences, including weekly Masterclasses with internationally renowned guest artists, gigs at small and large scale venues, access to industry A&R panels, connectivity with the thriving festival circuit, and the production of the annual BIMM albums.
· Performance (Drums, Vocals, Guitar, Bass)
· Music Production
· Music Business
· Event Management
· Music Journalism
Dublin has a long history of embracing creativity and celebrating diversity with a passion for live music, a large student population and one of Europe’s most vibrant arts scenes.
Annual tuition fee depends on course ranging from 3 000€ to 5 950€.