Located in the heart of Southern California, Westcliff University’s campus is conveniently situated at the crossroads of Los Angeles and Orange Counties and within
driving distance of Downtown LA, as well as the beach cities and Inland Empire. Westcliff University was established to provide quality education for students wishing to enter the fast growing fields of Business and Education. The University offers various programs in the College of Business (Business Administration) and the College of Education (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The curriculum consists of graduate and undergraduate degree as well as other certificate programs. Westcliff University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and is listed on the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) listing of accredited universities.
Westcliff University prepares students for the practical and theoretical elements required in the job market today. Also, it offers full-time working students a chance to enroll in innovative online and hybrid distance education courses that are convenient and affordable. Westcliff University emphasizes the importance of preparing students personally, academically and professionally. To ensure its programs are innovative, up-to-date, and of high quality, the university has a Program Advisory Council that includes key leaders from companies including Google, Yahoo, and Toyota as well as local businesses and organizations.
Westcliff University offers:
- Affordable tuition (less than $10,000/yr)
- Campus and live online virtual programs
- Classes main emphasis is on interaction and practical skills; not lecture
- Evening and weekend classes
- Graduate glasses are 1 day a week; Undergraduate classes are 2 days a week
- Supportive faculty and staff with excellent student services
- Student to faculty ratio: 5 to 1
- Faculty has an average of 22 years of work experience in their field
- Over 80% of Business faculty possess a PH.D. and over 70% of Education faculty possess a Ph.D.
- CPT Internship courses allow students to work
- Weekend MBA program that meets on campus one weekend per month
- Graduation rate is 95% for all programs
Westcliff University will help you:
- Apply theory to real life through professional business cases and field experience.
- Advance your leadership and teaching potential
- Enhance your practical job skills for career advancement
- Learn through the vast experiences of our esteemed faculty
- Be creative and innovative with an entrepreneurial mindset