Bournemouth university has come a long way in a short amount of time and we currently have over 17,000 students of which 1,500 are international students from around 130 countries. Bournemouth University is at the heart of the largest non-industrial conurbation in Europe. It is in a wonderful location sandwiched between the UK’s newest National Park, best beaches and largest natural harbour.
They have a strong professional orientation with a focus on academic excellence and graduate employability and they have one of the highest graduate employability rates in the UK, 39th place in whole UK.
- offer you a wide selection of Master’s courses starting in January and September
- have a range of scholarships available
- provide the chance to study and learn from the brightest people
- have superb facilities
- generate cutting-edge research
- have leading professors who are committed to sharing brilliant ideas.
As a general guide, students from the EU can expect to pay within the following fee ranges:
- Taught Master’s: £5,000 – £11,000
- MBA: £15,000
- Postgraduate Research degrees: £4,200 – £4,500 per academic year.
BU offers a range of scholarships to students who are beginning their postgraduate studies at BU. More information
Infomation about accomodation is also available on the webpage. The average cost per week of a room in halls is £80 to £120.