Brunel is a campus university located on the outskirts of Uxbridge. It is organised into eight constituent academic schools and around 10 research institutes. Brunel has around 15,200 full-time students.
Brunel currently has the following eight constituent Academic Schools:
- School of Arts;
- Brunel Business School;
- Brunel Law School;
- School of Engineering and Design;
- School of Health Sciences and Social Care;
- School of Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics;
- School of Social Sciences; and
- School of Sport and Education.
Tuition fees are also diffrent depending on the course you’ll choose to study. The complete list is visuable on the webpage