University of Westminister
The University of Westminster is a public research university located in London, England. Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it is one of Britain's oldest higher education institutions and was the first polytechnic to open in the UK. Westminster currently serves more than 20,000 students from 150 countries and offers more than 500 courses and a broad range of research study options. These range from more than 150 Bachelor's degree combinations, and one-year intensively taught Master's degrees. MPhil and PhD degrees are also available in every academic department.
The choice of postgraduate courses at University of Westminister is quite long.
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Architecture and Interiors
- Art and Design
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Management
- Complementary Medicine
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Computer and Network Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Multimedia and Games Computing
- Planning, Housing and Urban Design
- Politics and International Relations
- Property and Construction
- Television, Film and Moving Image
- Tourism and Events
- Transport and Logistics
- Visual Culture
More information about individual course you’ll get more info by clicking on it.
About the possipilities how to fund your studies you’ll find here.